Postgraduate Studies
In the future I would like to take a course about "history art" in some country of Europe, because I want to go to other country, and left Chile to study and learn so a different language. I hope learn thing about the highest exponents of contemporany art, and all about the art and design in general.
I would like to take a course part-time, for have time to do others things, or even work at free time to pay the bills and the costs of living abroad.
Other thing that I hope of the course is that it will not last more than 2 years. I think that in this amount of time I will learn all necessary for work in this area.
Finally I can say that I would like to have a work in a Musseum, or in a theater.
that interesting the area that would like to specialize and more if it is in another country where they learn many things like knowing how to coexist with new people and new cultures :)
ResponderEliminarHi my darling! I hope that you fulfill all your goals! you can do it!
ResponderEliminarHi Paula! wooow is a fantastic area :D I hope you can fulfill this dream
ResponderEliminar