My ideal job.
I would like to have a quiet and stable job, where I can express my ideas and be considered, especially I would like a job related to artistic disciplines, etc. I imagine colleagues and co-workers very friendly and entertaining, where it creates a quiet work environment and where ideas can flow with ease.
I would like to work outside of Santiago because in the regions of Chile it is where there is more culture and art. I am satisfied with a salary of between 700,000 and 800,000 a month. I'm not sure to say what specifically job I'd like to have, but I'm sure of everything I mentioned earlier.
I would like to work outside of Santiago because in the regions of Chile it is where there is more culture and art. I am satisfied with a salary of between 700,000 and 800,000 a month. I'm not sure to say what specifically job I'd like to have, but I'm sure of everything I mentioned earlier.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario